We first wanted to say a big THANK YOU for making our Summer sale a success! We sold out of a lot of items & whatever product that we do have remaining we only have 1 or 2 left so snag them before they are gone because we will only be restocking a handful of items!
1. This week we made some serious strides with our Fall product and we can't wait to get it into each of your hands! The color palette is perfect for fall with deep greens, rust, a fall floral, and of course navy + cream! We wanted the color scheme to feel grounded yet high end and we are so excited to announce who we collaborated with on the project!
2. We love the transition into fall both in the home and in fashion! A few items we have been loving have been:
- Organza sleeved tops (KILLER DEAL)
- Dusty blue/gray tableware (perfect for Thanksgiving)
- Gingham (wore this Madewell top in our stories)
3. How to use your HH Spring/Summer products for Fall! We curated and designed products that can work beautifully for certain seasons yet also be pieces you can keep up all year round. We don't like to do holidays/seasons is a distasteful way we want to make sure the products you buy from Haden Home will stand the test of time.
We think our Nixon, Rockwell, and Jones rugs have beautiful neutral and moodier tones that would look so good for Fall! We also are loving the look of our Seeded Eucalyptus wreath for Fall because of its wild branches & leaves! We would love to see how you are going to style your pieces this fall so use hashtag #comehometohaden to be featured!
& always thanks for your constant support and love as we grow Haden Home! We always appreciate your feedback so don't be shy to reach out!
- Emily & Katelyn